A blog about everything that interests me...family, friends, interests, country, world..
Monday, September 6, 2010
SUPA Camp 2010
I had to send my gal to the SU Tapah Campsite... and so that's how I ended up as one of the helpers. Almost 30 kids! For the people who give their time for this, I salute them. Me? I came because my gal came... These people do it because they are committed. And it's not just their time they give but also their resources... and the kids are the ones who benefit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Broken?
Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19. I used to read about pandemics, that a b...
-
I wonder if this will be a lesson I'll try to remember and avoid but for whatever reason, this is definitely something that reminds me t...
-
My parents don't understand me, they scold me a lot... they don't listen to me ... sounds familiar? Well, if you have a teenage son ...
-
My first of the Sookie Stackhouse series ... this is apparently number 10. I've not read any prior ones. Actually I've not heard of ...
2 comments:
so that's the famous bridge of connectivity
Yup! This is where reception is clearest! LOL!
Post a Comment