Monday, June 16, 2008

Best Chicken Rice in Alor Star

So where is the best chicken rice in Alor Star? Some say it's found here.Located in Jln Pegawai, it starts to draw in customers the moment it starts business, according to the proprietor, at around 9.00 a.m. if I heard correctly. It's run by a few brothers. I saw three of them there while I was there. Shop was quite packed!It was obvious that many people had already patronized the place by the time we got there for lunch cos when I asked for the chicken thigh, already 'liao'. So had to settle for whatever meat was available. My favourite....keh liao.. 8)Originally, we wanted to go to Family Kitchen to eat their chicken rice as we had not eaten there for ages. But when we got there, even though it was opening time, they said we had to wait another half an hour for the food to be ready. So, that's how we ended up in Kafe Cola. Food should be quite good considering Siah single handedly 'sapu' 2 plates of the rice!

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...