Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bento 18

My bento-ing is still ongoing... almost daily. Just that these days, because of the rush, I've hardly time to take pics. This was today's fare for Daughter. A quickie mix of sandwich, hard boiled egg (soy sauce included in the mini strawberry container), mini sausages and cherries. Takes about 10 minutes to prepare 2 sets. There's another set for Son minus the frills. At least he's taking his breakfast to school these last couple of days.
Bento
Sandwich comes in 2 sets... butter with kaya which is my all time favourite and strawberry and chocolate spread. Anything to do with strawberry is my Lil Gal's favourite. She has a penchant for anything with that sourish taste. So, tomatoes and berries go down well with her.

It's always fun to prepare for my little girl.... and she's growing up way too fast! And she always seems so appreciative.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What Jason Lioh is doing may interest you-Star 1-7-2009
Star Two, Youth, page T3

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...