Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mad Tuesday...

This has got to be one mad Tuesday... but this is not a complain. 8)

Came back from school today and fiddled a bit more on the church website which Other Half and I have been working on for the the last couple of weeks. Tried to take a quick 40 winks. Am rather tired these last couple of days. I'm not much of an afternoon napper, especially if I take coffee mid morning, which I did today as I went out for breakfast with a friend. It's fasting month still... so the canteen is closed. The 40-winks didn't work. 8( So I went to do some other stuff. Then sent my kid out for what kids here do.
Photobucket
After sending her I stopped by Christina's for tea. A bunch of ladies from church had agreed to get together at her place since Poh Choo and Linda are in town, for a time of get-together. We've not seen both for quite some time and it was good to be able to sit down like this. Tea was good as I managed to catch up a bit with a few. Apart from the sembang-sembang, some karaoke-d while some went oohs and aahs over the quilts on displays.

I rushed home at 5.30 and headed straight for the kitchen to get dinner ready. Did a quickie today... fried rice cos Son and I were going for squash with TH. Well, dinner was done by 5.50 and we headed for the Club. Two sets later, it was time to pack my bags and go for my badminton. Didn't play too many games though. Came home, had dinner, bathed and sat down at my comp for a while. Old friend from across the ocean was online with her son. Have not chatted with them for ages. So we chit chatted a bit... then I caught Jamie Oliver on AFC for a short while... and with that, I concluded my Mad Tuesday.

For these things, I'm thankful.... the friends and family they are in my life.

And oh.. btw, Malaysia turns 46 today... over here it's a none event. Sabah and Sarawak, the forgotten states when it comes to this but where $$$ is concerned, they're very remembered. This the 1Malaysia?

2 comments:

daboss said...

err... QUICKIE???

AJ7 said...

Ha! Ha!... Quickie it is. You haven't heard my Monday yet. Took Son for squash, came back and waited for the other kid to finish her class, then took her swimming with a friend followed by dinner. I think I had an overdose of adrenaline after that. LOL! Cannot sleep even though dead tired!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...