Sunday, September 6, 2009

Salted Chicken...

salted chicken,pulau tikus
This is the salted chicken(yiam keh) which Ling and Siah brought back from Penang... I might as well do a little promo here since it's actually not bad. Ha! Ha! Guess how we found out that Penang has this? From our GPS! LOL! Thanks to all those mapper-enthusiasts...

And guess how I 'ordered' my 'yiam-keh'? Via FB! ROFL! Was on FB when I started a conversation with Ling to lepas geram.... but as the conversation flowed from the geram to rides in the funfair (with Siah) to pening lalat because of the rides.. then it drifted to salted chicken.
salted chicken,pulau tikus
So I placed my order and the gals were kind enough to drive all the way to Pulau Tikus just to get them... some more chicken was 'on their mother's house' some more!! Kononnya for us to sample... Kah! Kah! To be able to enjoy nice food is one of life's blessings. To be able to enjoy nice food from the hearts of friends.... that's a super dose of blessing!
salted chicken,pulau tikus
Anyway, I waited for Other Half to come back from work and the whole family had a finger-lickin time with the chicken. Verdict... it's better than the original salted chicken from Ipoh. Have already placed orders for the near future. 8)

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...