Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year...

I join yet another exodus that has been a yearly ritual for the last 19 years, except for one year. Home is still CTA1.

I do get get stressed up a bit... there'll be the travelling, stuff to get and also my parents' house to clean. But I guess I should be thankful that I don't have to clutter my head with what to cook and all that. But what I miss is my side of family gathering.... my parents are at my sis' this year. My bro and his family hopefully will make it. Other than that, hopefully we'll be able to meet up with old school friends.

Anyway, CNY this year... will still be a reunion of sorts in a way, cos our boy will meeting up with us after a month of SUSOM. It's a coming home for him in a way. He's spent the last few days in KL with his uncle and aunty; sort of an exposure of sorts about colleges and the working world.

5 comments:

Sia Mooi said...

Blessed Tiger year to you and family and have a great time back home!!!!

PreciousPearl said...

hepiliuyer to you and have a great time!

monay said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. My poor family... i haven't been home for CNY for 14 years....

paulee said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Valentine's Day!

aj7 said...

Blessed New Year and hepiliuyer to all who drop by.
Monay: You should come home. Nothing beats New Year at home after 14 years, I think 8)

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...