Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Morning Skies...how it changes over an hour

Walked out of my staff room at 7.45 this morning and saw this...thought it was really beautiful. So I took a snapshot of it...camera not that canggih, so couldn't capture all the details. But it's still a lovely sight! Sun covered a bit by the thin layers of clouds..not quite the full circle that we usually see...but still as beautiful!But within minutes, as I waited for my girls to come, dark clouds started gathering from a distant. I watched in fascination as it engulfed everything in its path. The dark, heavy clouds heaved and rolled.....I could actually see it move from one end to another end of the sky....rain fell soon after. Quite refreshing, actually! But it was only for a while.
Then, by 9.00, a tiny hole of clear sky appeared....and the sun came through again. All these in slightly over an hour! Really marvellous!
Life is like that....sometimes things start beautifully but along the way, something comes along, like a spanner being thrown into the works...but there is always hope cos if we persevere and go through it, a ray of hope eventually will appear. Am reminded of this...tough times don't last but tough people do. My random thoughts for today!

2 comments:

Lai Yu Zeng said...

The picture of sunrise was sooo beautiful. You bring camera everywhere you go?

AJ7 said...

sometimes....quite often.

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...