Thursday, March 27, 2008

For the blessings in my life.....

It's these little things in life that add colours to my life....my little girl did this for me.. I asked her why the word 'You' was by the side...she said she ran out of space... 8) It was a rush job, you see, cos the other kids were going to give me a surprise! ...and she didn't want to be left out!

The rest of the kids did this.... and a beautifully handmade card. One of the nicest things in life is to know that we are remembered. Guess that's why year in year out, all those adverts during CNY and all the other festive seasons keep reminding us to go back visit our folks.

1 comment:

Teong Huan said...

hey aunty amelia.... you see we pakat all wear white also... haha...

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...