Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MacBook's Keyboard

Okay...finally getting down to my MacBook. Am trying to get used to the keyboard. They didn't seem to respond as quickly as the my PC or other laptop keys so quickly. Feels like there is a delay. Same feel when I use the mouse. Tweaked it a bit in the Apps...there is some difference after that but definitely takes some getting used to since I get a little impatient when I type. Also, have to 'whack' hard on the keys when I type cos sometimes certain letters don't come out. Whatever it is, I definitely have to press harder on the Mac.

The space in between each key is nice though. Chances of you hitting the key next to it is slimmer because of it. I think it will be quite nice for those with bigger fingers. For me, not much difference-lah but still it is thoughtfully put in just in case.

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...