Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blogging needs effort...

Realised that to maintain a blog is no easy task...if you want to keep it going, you have to keep posting. The last couple days have been kinda packed... There were interesting and stressful elements. The interesting elements kept me busy, challenged me to keep myself on my toes. A friend's daughter asked for help to prepare for their debate and the last two days have been a whirlwind of mental challenges. That's because you have to keep thinking about what can be on both sides of the coin, plus the rebuttals....the anticipation of things to come. I realised that this is one way of training our young people to anticipate...and this anticipation requires some hard work put in cos you actually have to come up with something concrete at the end of the day. Otherwise you'll sound hollow when you take the stand.

The stressful element has to do with dealing with a growing teenager. At that age, I guess their thinking goes along one bandwidth only....only their world is correct. Outgrowing it seems to take forever.

Have not touched my Mac...the only time it was used was when we needed to surf for info while preparing for the debate. So, with all that...work and family, interests more often than never have to take a back seat....maybe I'll put it on the afterburner when the sky clears up a bit....moreover my good ol' brother dropped by and gave me a new phone, Nokia E65. It's actually a new old phone...since it has been used just a couple of months. Still, it is better than my basic model Nokia ??? (can't remember the model number). That one would also require some exploring...

Updates:
My girls won!!! Happy for them.

1 comment:

s a r a h said...

woot!!! hahaha thanks a lot a.amelia! u rock!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...