Saturday, February 14, 2009

LoVE iS in tHE AiR....

Had this conversation with a 6-year-old two days back... and it really made my day cos he's in love with me. *grinning from ear to ear* ... and tis the season when love is in the air. And somebody is in love with me... Awesome!

And nah!! I don't need those expensive flowers or chocolates... this beats them. Most definitely! Cos it is straight from the heart!
Photobucket
This is usually how we'd have our conversations... kids and adults... I enjoy these 'Skype sessions' with them. What we do?? Well, emoticon 'conversations', and lately, maths... *grins*. Wonders of technology....

I've blotted out his name in red just in case, years from now he feels 'paiseh'. But this has got to be one which I'll cherish. Classic! Told Other Half that someone is in love with me.... Ooo la la la....

HaPPy vALenTinE's DAy folks!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 yrs old....... never too early to start :D

Anonymous said...

i kid you not, every day... "can we chaat with amelia???"

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...