Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's official....my Beijing Olympic Fever is On!

Olympic starts in less than a week...today I changed my Astro subscription to include the Sports Channel. And today too other half changed my banner.....it's going to be Olympic themed till the end of the Games. Done with Adobe Photoshop aided by the brushes effects to give it that surreal feel...

Olympic comes once every four year. I shall be one of the 4 billion in the world following it, most probably quite ardently. My favourite sports...athletics, badminton, swimming, gymnastics..... Anyway, I have more than 10 channels now to keep us all updated. Yay!

Enjoy the video previews of the Beijing Games.... Welcome to Beijing...the eyes of the world be upon her...



2 comments:

Lai Yu Zeng said...

Yes, Astro is the best for view some of the greatest sport event. I can't believe I missed Euro on Astro Sport. Same like ma'am, I also subscribed the channels too. Think I will ask my mom to cancel it once the games ended, the package is quite expensive

AJ7 said...

Astro must be making a 'killing' with people like us changing subscription for the Olympic season. The bosses must be laughing all the way to the banks!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...