Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pulling hair...

Update: 5.09 p.m.
Came back...line at home working already.. what a relief. But since I was out in town, I decided to check out the offer from Celcom...seems there is a special offer for gahmen servants. Enquired..yup, it runs till 3oth Aug. But when I said I am using a Mac...the gal said, they have no driver for Mac. Aiyo! This is how ulu Alor Star can be when it comes to the type of computers. Sigh! Another price to be paid for tryin to be different. One more thing, I tried looking for the promo online. Save for the few mentions in blogs and forums I had a hard time locating the actual offer. How to promote if they don't publicise? Or maybe this is just one of those lip service thing?

Streamyx at home down...at work place also down since yesterday. Double whammy! On friend's Celcom Broadband now... belas kasihan. I feel kinda disconnected from the world. Have not 'pacat' on this kind soul's connection for some time but one thing, the connection speed seems to have improved. So, maybe I'll get myself one..... see how long I can tahan this one out.

Also means I have to go back to my trusty old hp-compaq nx9040 as this Celcom broadband is running on a Dopod. Dopod and MacBook don't seem to go together since the former is running on Windows Mobile. And I've tried to use my Nokia E65 to connect... have to download a script it seems. Have downloaded but not enough time to try it out. Price to pay for trying to be different.... ha! ha!

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...