Monday, September 15, 2008

Another morning..another Bento..

I could get used to this...but it is a real rush to get everything done with the limited time that I have in the morning as I have to leave the house early. Unless, of course, I get my sleepy head and weary body out of the bed even earlier... 8(
Photobucket
This is today's fare for daughter. Also packed for Son but instead of teddy bear rice, his was as a triangular shaped one. He didn't take the strawberries but replaced it with chocolate cookies.

The 'teddy bear rice' has other things stuffed inside...corn, carrot and fish sticks cut in smaller pieces. Eggs are fried with onions and bacon - the smell alone is quite appetizing. Had to remind my girl not to let the giraffe and chicken fruit picks go missing after she is done with the strawberries.

Yesterday, she ended up with the egg yolk of the 'rabbit-shaped' egg as one of her classmates asked for the egg. I think they traded food or something like that. The champagne grapes got 'plucked' by various hands... it seemed.

5 comments:

mc26 said...

I am sure yr lit girl's friends will say 'WAHHHH' when they see it:D

AJ7 said...

exactly...that's what they said according to my gal.

Anonymous said...

hahaha ....looks like you pun terkena bento mania liao!

AJ7 said...

yup...kid likes it. I've asked her to buy from the canteen. She says can...for 2 days only. Then back to packed food! LOL!

Athena said...

pp are you showing this to cavebaby?? hehehee....:P

Great work amelie! really respect you and jang... can manage your mornings so well to get so many things done before hopping to work!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...