Thursday, September 25, 2008

What do you do when your Streamyx connection is slow?

Streamyx line has not been exactly fast the last couple of months. Yesterday, my line was down the whole day. A call to their call centre told me that they were doing some upgrading work. Today the connection came back..there was no improvement in the speed despite the upgrading. Then as I was surfing just now, the line was disconnected. So I called the Centre again...they put me through the same stuff. Only thing was when the lady sounded a bit lost when I said I am on a Mac. LOL!

Anyway to cut the long story short, she reset my port...and now I am getting really good speed. I've not experience such speed for a long, long time. Let's hope it stays this way. I've been contemplating moving to mobile broadband more and more since the speed is quite acceptable and the mobility really is a plus point.

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...