Thursday, September 25, 2008

So how far did I walk?

So how far did I walk?
Day 1 - 16185 steps (roughly around 7.28 km)
I did better than the average 12000 steps a day by majority but still short of the Amish average.
Day 2 - 8197 steps (est 3.62 km)
The figure dropped drastically cos I spent a good part of the day sitting down at a meeting. 8(
Day 3 - 12345 steps (est 5.1 km)
Not a good day despite the fact that I played badminton. So exercise is necessary if I want to burn my calories...nice way of putting it rather than cut down on my food. Sigh!

This one is for before the welcomed one week break. Son has been asking for pancakes again, so I thought I'd do it since it's a one week Raya break next week. Looking forward to that. I think everyone is. Things always tend to get a bit 'draggy' towards the end of the year.
Photobucket
Just got myself some new cutters...rabbit and flower. So I made some rabbit-shaped bread and cheese and also used the same cutter on the pancakes for her to bring along.....and she asked me to take the photo to show Aunty PL. 8)

Anyway, the sandwich and pancakes turned out quite nicely. Got a wiener 'cutter' too but it didn't turn out too nicely. Probably the hand that used it punya pasal. Anyway, I hope the lil one will enjoy her food today.

And in the afternoon went looking for some more containers...ended up in Tupperware and got a nice one....same like Hijack Queen's. Then we (I've a friend who is equally siao about this) went to a shop selling all sorts of cake accessories and got some more stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunty A...Where is my bento breakfast?Can't concentrate during lectures lo....

AJ7 said...

Ha! Ha! Come and wait in my kitchen in the morning and I will prepare a nice one for you! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Don't lost the separator! Now my box look so weird without it.

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...