Monday, September 22, 2008

Bread pudding

Made this after school yesterday.. lil gal has been crazy about 'Winnie-the-Pooh' bread (shaped from the bread mould) that we finished a loaf the day before. Made 'cinnamon + sugar + butter' bread for her. She was happily chomping away the ears, cheek, etc.... while muttering "Yummy! Yummy!" Aiyo! Like that appreciative how not to make some more for her?

So add that to the crust that I saved up from another day before that, I had one container full of bread. So at the suggestion of the Queen... this! My very first bread pudding!
Photobucket
Quite easy... just throw everything in together. Then I put it into the broiler and 20 minutes later, this came out. I put dashes of cinnamon sugar on it to give it that brown look. Lil gal seemed to have enjoyed it.... think she finished one whole row of it. Pinching bit by bit as she read 'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table'. 8)

But suffice to say, managed to habis the pudding before the evening was over! So bolehlah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah A7, that looks really delicious leh. You mean you just dump everything in there? No milk, no egg? Yikes!

Another suggestion to you. Put left over bread in little papercup or baking cup. Can double that up for bento too.

AJ7 said...

got eggs and milk lah...mana boleh without those. I even sprinkled cinnamon sugar on top. Wanted to put cheese on top initially but will leave it for another day-lah! 8)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you are a good cook too. Everytime see the food my saliva also come out. Next time remember to keep some for me. He he:)

AJ7 said...

Am not that of a good cook-lah. A quickie one maybe, more out of necessity. 8)

My mom will probably get a shock if she sees what I've been doing. LOL!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...