Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ipod Touch... ordering online

Photobucket
This little box came all the way from Suzhou, China. I could have bought it here but since they throw in some engraving for online orders, I went for it. Anyway, it was for Other Half - for his yearly celebrations.. 8)
Photobucket
This is the 2nd time I ordered an Apple product online... they use DHL and we could track this lil baby all the way from its production centre to our doorstep. Hah! The wonders of modern technology... shopping is a breeze these days. 8)
Photobucket
So after 5 days, it finally arrived. After fiddling with it myself, I can understand why the Ipod is a cool gadget to own. Makes me want to own an Iphone. The ease at which one can just tap from one applications to another. Sliding the pages is fun too... and reading from the screen is much easier on the eyes than all the PDAs I've owned. I've gone through one HP and 2 Dell PDAs. This by far is easiest on the eyes.

The only snag is all the oily stains from our sweat sticks and shows very clearly on the aluminium casing... but that cannot be helped I supposed... if we're not sweating and producing those 'oils' then we cannot be enjoying the gadget cos we'd be stiff as the doornail too.
Photobucket
Add the cool factor... it's so thin and minimalist. I like all these minimalist gadgets. Less complications and is WYSIWYG... Now to find a case for it.

5 comments:

daboss said...

why not just get the iphone? the touch isn't that much cheaper...

AJ7 said...

Other Half wanted to get the Palm Pre... I may consider an Iphone. 8)

All things beautiful said...

Wah... looks cool! Betcha, my girls are drooling over it!

AJ7 said...

not just them.. me oso-lah.

Dino said...

I got the Iphone.......and Touch....all i can say is that.....best damn piece of hardware around. I can't live without my Iphone and its apps these days!!!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...