Friday, May 1, 2009

Of this and that...

Been a week of rushing around.... and the first of 'my '4 kids' have hit 17 - the 'lau-tah' of the group. Many happy returns for the day and the days to come.
Four kids
A simple celebration with pizzas... and a small piece of Oreo cake for the birthday boy only. Food and work... but it's something which I think they'll have fond memories of in the future.... definitely not now. Ha! Ha! SPM is the last thing they are looking forward to. Anyway, one down and three more to go to this milestone; technically their last year in school.
Spaghetti
And I tried this for dinner... octopus spaghetti.... Other Half told me about it and so I gave it a go. Only that I didn't realize that I should not insert the spaghetti in too much. The inside won't cook well. Anyway, it looked kinda 'interesting'. Will do another round some other time. Lil Gal was as usual very excited with any new thing.

This was what Other Half and Daughter did one of the evenings... taken with the Ixus 110IS. So far, we're quite pleased with the quality of the vid for such a small camera. And funny how difficult it is to upload via my Celcom Broadband directly from the browser to the YouTube site. But if I go via my iMovie, the whole process gets done quite quickly. Same too when I try to upload photos to Photobucket. Flickr - no problem. *????*

Ah! Am looking forward to the long weekend. Need the break and rest. Otherwise I am going to break soon! 8)

3 comments:

Athena said...

yeap..the octopus sausage does look interesting. fun food!!! yay!

Unknown said...

Cikgu, octopus kan ada lapan kaki? But they are kinda cute la. One day i copy your desgin.

AJ7 said...

This octopus ada banyak kaki.. special! LOL! But sausage after boiling for a while loses its taste. This one is more of a novelty... kids will still say it's nice though. 8)

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...