Sunday, January 4, 2009

And the wheel starts to crank again...

School finally begins... and the wheel starts moving again. Jumping out of the bed early in the morning and getting on the road while it's still dark.... My 'bento' is making a comeback after a 7-week hiatus. It means getting up early in the morning and going through the mad rush again... 8) But it's not really a complain.

This morning's fare..... turkey sandwich.... No time to take pics cos I'm a little rusty after 7 weeks. It was quite chaotic! Turkey is from Christmas dinner leftover, everything else from Tesco! LOL!!

My bentos probably will not have that sort of elaborate decos and arrangements cos I work within a 35 minute time frame.... so it's cook or prepare and pack....kinda limited time what with the limited brain functions at that time of the day!
Photobucket
Got to school early today. And one of the first things we had to do was the Akujanji. I mised the earlier one.... Had to do it like an oath thingy. I actually feel it's kinda silly! Those who missed it had to do it while the rest watched on. These days we have to keep professing our 'loyalty' and 'tekun-ness' I supposed. I wonder whatever happened to quiet conscience??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i promise to... to... to..... bah humbug!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...