Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ordering Mac Online

Made my first order from Apple Online Store... and I am impressed. It's the new aluminium 13 inch MacBook. Not mine but for me to admire for a while. I'll still be sticking to my one year old Mac. Mac rocks!! LOL! I've got one more MacKaki. If online shopping is such a breeze, I think I will be doing more of that. The courier service they use, DHL is very cekap. Was at school when I logged on to check in the morning and it was noted that the merchandize had arrived in Penang and had been dispatched. It was almost 9.00 a.m.
MacBook
By 12.10 p.m., when I logged in again the merchandize had been delivered. I ordered on Monday morning. And the parcel arrived on Thursday. I could monitor it at every stop. Not bad! What else? The convenience! And on top of it, we paid less for the same product had we gone and bought it from the shop. I like Mac's elegance in simplicity. Even the packing is elegant!

Other Half just pointed me to PBB e-Mall. After the encounter because of my mobile, these days I am thinking that I might as well buy online from reputable companies...

5 comments:

Athena said...

a7: must write a full review complete with lots and lots of pictures...i'm looking at getting a laptop too...but not sure if i sure migrate to a MAC!

like the saying...belum cuba belum tau!!!

daboss said...

buying online has many advantages but 1 major disadvantage - cannot see, feel, touch, smell, taste le... :(

after a few bad buys, i takut liao.

AJ7 said...

Athena... do migrate to Mac.... leave the dark force...ka! ka! Mac is nice lah...feels nice, looks nice. I've been using the White MacBook for a year. Drooling for an iMac now. Ease of use... beats PC though the latter oso can emulate Mac now. Cool factor! Wins hands down! 8) So migrate! migrate!

Daboss... agree with you too! But buy from shop, can see, feel, smell & taste but still can have same problem oso. Buy online from reputable companies la! But sometimes I supposed oso tengok nasib.

ppearl said...

trouble is mac is so expensive compared to the dark force leh.... :(

AJ7 said...

yalor... but if you factor the cost of the softwares.. oklah. But being in the opposite side of the dark force... price always higher leh! 8(

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...