Sunday, November 9, 2008

My 'bestest' buddy...

Ah.. Seems like yesterday that I took my wedding vows. But it's been so many years... years which I cherish. I think my Other Half has made me a better person today. Never the one to set limitations, he has encouraged me and shared everything. And that has made me a better person. I'm blessed!

Through thick and thin, he's been there for me. He's weathered my worst with me and made my better even better. 8) In sickness and in health, he has been by my side, ever faithful... often times bearing the burden of worries upon his shoulders. Was there when I went through the worst period of my life... never failing, ever faithful. I am blessed!

A hands-on father he is. Always ready to do his share even though he works long hours. He'd change their diapers, bathe them and be there for them through most of their firsts in their lives; staying up when they were sick. They are blessed!

We were friends way before we got married and he's now my best buddy. Like any couples, we had our rough patches but I thank God that we've always been able to work around it. That is my best buddy...many years ago.... excerpts from our wedding vows
with this ring I thee wed
for better, for worse
for richer, for poorer
in sickness and in health
Today, almost 20 years down the road, he has done all of that... and I thank God for that!

8 comments:

Zazu said...

Happy anniversary dear... ! I am lost for words.. so ...

Anonymous said...

congrats on your anniversary...

All things beautiful said...

Happy anniversary to the both of you. U complement each other & that's God's plan for u both :-)

PreciousPearl said...

Congrats on 20 years together! so lomantik one...Hope we get there too eventually :)

Ning said...

So sweeeeeeeeeet!!

Peew pweet!

Happy Anniversary =)

May all of us find our other halves out there too!

siewlan said...

Happy anniversary...belated but not too late...not with so many years ahead of both of you. God Bless

AJ7 said...

Thx...didn't expect so many of you to leave your comments.. paiseh, paiseh!...

Athena said...

oOo..Happy belated anniversary! :)

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...