Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hurray!!!

Last day of school for the year!!! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Am welcoming this break with wide open arms.....stretching it as far as I can. LOL! Feeling really glad that I don't have to get up so early every morning. It's actually quite a balancing act...family and work.

Anyway, am looking forward of not facing classes and constantly chasing the juves to keep quiet or listen. Glad that I don't have to sit down and pore through the essays or go after the students for their work. Happy that I don't have to carry out the various programmes. Ecstatic that I don't have to hear words like Gemilang, Cemerlang, Galus... they only mean one thing...must get students to score or pass. Learning and teaching become so rigid and boring! I am just happy that the break is here!
Photobucket
Clear skies up ahead!!!...at least till Jan 09. ...then it's back to the dark clouds again. 8( It's going to be a time to unwind. Do not know whether I'll have time to feel really bored as in some of the previous years when I'd be looking forward to go back to school.

I'm on HOLIDAY!!!! Have some things that I want to carry out...but I'm not going in with great expectations. Son will be away for 2 camps. Visit from my sis whom I see rarely. Going for games... for just a couple of days. Then there is the family vacation and trip back to CTA1. Maybe paint some walls, touch up a bit around the house. Do some spring cleaning.... And Christmas!!!! HOLIDAY! NO SCHOOL! Yup! Definitely looking forward to the coming days! (grinning from ear to ear!)

12 comments:

s a r a h said...

haha! me too. soon.

All things beautiful said...

Haha! Me three! (Lol)

Wooodychua said...

Wow....you really sound like u REALLY need d hol!!!! :o)

And yes... looking forward to Cmas too! I WILL be in alor setar Yippees!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe i aso last day. gratz
i goin secondary school
muahahahahaha wakakakakaka

Anonymous said...

i envy teachers - especially at this time... :)

AJ7 said...

yup...officially on HOLIDAY...YIPPEE!! Sarah...u still got 2 weeks-la. So I beat you to it...Nyeh! Nyeh! All the best yah...in all your papers.

And yeah...need the hols...can do the break.

7 WEEKS! Drool on people!!! This is one of the few bright sparks in my profession.

Anonymous said...

it seems you are very happy with the holidays. But I can't enjoy yet. Still need to go to work. How I wish I can be like you. Totally forget about school for about 2 months. I think I have only 2 or 3 weeks holiday.

rainbow said...

haha

AJ7 said...

dat's why be ordinary teacher... no need to go be 'heret' balik for extra duties, etc.... 8)

Ning said...

haha. this post of urs. macam budak kecik!

AJ7 said...

....inside each of us...there's still this kid-lah. I'd mourn the day I become straight laced and all serious and cannot yippee or hurray over simple things in life that makesme happy...nah! Dat's not living. You shld see us playing volleyball...lagi macam budak kecik... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...