Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bento 14

Usually do spaghetti for dinner but since it's Lil One and Son's favourite, decided to cook for them to bring to school. This was last Tuesday...

Seafood spaghetti, fried...always fun to cook for Lil One this particular dish cos she really, really likes it. Had to sacrifice my really big prawns that morning for this cos I found out that I had run out of my usual mid-sized prawns. Out went my baked prawns in cheese.... (sigh!!)
Photobucket
She had it at school and finished off the balance from the morning's after coming back for school. How's that for spaghetti crazy??

1 comment:

All things beautiful said...

I'm more interested in those strawberries!!! Hahaha.....

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...