Thursday, December 24, 2009

Deck the halls...

..with boughs of holly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la.
Tis the season to be jolly.......

Blessed Christmas! No matter how things have turned out, no matter how tough the going gets sometimes, no matter how hopeless things may seem... this season is the season of hope.... and this lifts my spirits up.

Christmas! I thought I might somewhat not be in the mood for it. Yet, I find myself looking forward to Christmas Eve, to sitting down for dinner with friends at Ah Ho's place..... and leading up to today, having one of the kids tell me that I am missed.... heart warming! Came at a time when sometimes I feel that sometimes my efforts seem so futile. Yet after a day of hanging out, doing normal stuff - it felt good. Here's to a gal whom I hope a bright future awaits... a long way you've come!

Blessed Christmas to all who drop by!!! I'm off to the celebrations!!!! 8)

2 comments:

Sia Mooi said...

Warmest Christmas wishes to you and David and your kids. Have a meaningful time!!!!

Jovaynne said...

thanks aunty amelia. thanks so much for everything :] loves!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...