Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Muffins....

... Yuletide is in the air. 8)
Photobucket
Muffins get prettier these days too. Other Half came home with this a few nights ago and I must say the muffins look really pretty.
Christmas Cookies
And Christmas colours to match too. These days, cakes, cookies and muffins are all quite beautiful.
Christmas Cookies
My favourite is this little Santa Claus... but because they used so much red, this Santa didn't get eaten. I didn't eat any of the muffins either because chocolate flavoured ones aren't exactly my favourite. But still, they were nice enough to be admired. But these days, cake deco has become easier with all the ready-made stuff.

3 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

ooo la la - looks almost too good to eat!

noora said...

One thing I loved about Christmas time in England - the mince pies! Eh, di Alor Starq ada ka?

AJ7 said...

Minced pies in Alor Setar, Noora? If you come across them, I also want.

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...