Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Bento Toys...

This is Bento 12, maybe. Just got this new bread mould and tried it out last week.
Photobucket
Got myself a car mould for bread and some silicon trays. The trays were so small, we (my friend and I) got fooled by the pics. LOL! Anyway, my gal was happy enough with her food. I forgot about the stars, though. Should not have put it inside the baked beans which was still hot. When I asked her whether she liked the stars after school...she said, "What stars? Got spots like sun in the baked beans" Stars flew away, liao and in place they became suns! They had melted in the heat. LOL!
Photobucket
Last week too, we celebrated Other Half's birthday! The card is made by Daughter....she used my punchers to make it. Took her hours of painstaking work with her tiny hands. Had to do it when the papa was not around. So while I was away for my PTK exam and the papa and bro for the medical thingy at church, she completed it on her own. The aunty helped to clear also. I helped her a bit earlier with the cutting of the straight lines but I am really proud of her...not just because it is a nice card but of her thoughtfulness! That's my gal! I hope she'll be like this always!

And incidentally, I was going through my older posts. She made a drawing for me 7 months ago....and her 'work' has improved.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i njoyed looking at your bento collections. where did u buy the moulds by the way? they're so cute!

AJ7 said...

online...got a few kaki(s) siao bento now...so we order online. Can't find these stuff up north-lah. We all still a little ulu. 8) But I've found a place where I can get them cheaper...hopefully I'll be able to get some more end of the year... 8)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, priceless... daddy is so fortunate!

Anonymous said...

aahhh, so cute! happy belated birthday to Zazu :)

mc26 said...

Great job, princess rainbow - A lovely card that gave the daddy an unbelievable amount of joy.

P/s: Anyway...where is de card from de 'koko'.

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...