Friday, December 19, 2008

Fluid Holidays

I like this hols...it's been full of surprises and stuff. And the best part I'm not tied to a fixed routine so typical during term time. Yesterday was another fluid day. Woke up and went to the market with Nancy, followed by breakfast at a new place. Term time, no chance to go market on weekdays.

Then picked up my pressure pump...was reminded of John cos he was the one who brought us to that particular shop. Kinda miss having him around. Been 2 years! A short trip to TESCO and it was washing time. I didn't clean the walls last year. Wasn't in the mood. Had a hard time cleaning up the walls this time around... but still I enjoyed it somewhat...gave me time to think a bit, let the mind wander, think of people and stuffs.
Photobucket
In the afternoon, picked up Jovaynne.... one of the people I was thinking about today. Anyway, had a good time with her. Took her home where she watched Ling and Siah, still working on the photo frames for a while. Then we went for badminton. Enjoyed my game with her today...we beat the men in all but one game! Yay! One for the girls!!! But I ended up covering this young lady instead of the other way round. Aiyo! My creaking knees took another beating!
Photobucket
She decided to follow us for the rest of the night...so we went for dinner with the Lohs. The guys were camera shy!

Started out planning to finish the walls and drains outside. Mission not 100% accomplished but never mind, a little 'kelainan' such as the above here and there are welcomed.

No comments:

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...