Friday, December 12, 2008

New Bento Containers...

Managed to get these from my last Singapore trip. Bro 2 took us to the Thermos Warehouse Sale...can't remember where but the Thermos stuff was supposed to be going real cheap. Got there and the place was really small. However, outside appearance can be deceiving.
Photobucket
Walked in and there were many Thermos products. I got this for Son. It has its own warmer bag. Real cool! Has its own blue band too... 8)
Photobucket
Open it up and there are 2 more smaller containers inside. Comes complete with a pair of chopstick. At SGD30, I think it's a steal.
Photobucket
Also got this for Daughter... Comes in its quaint little bag. There is another colour for this set - brown. But I think green is nicer. Food should be able to remain warm for some time in the round container as it's one container in another. So, there is this layer of air to insulate the inner container. The bag has pockets for tissue and spoons. Quaint! Got it for SGD30 also! 8)

After I came back, I wished I had gotten more of the Thermos stuff...

1 comment:

All things beautiful said...

Sorry about the interrupted phone conversation the other day. Blame it on the old battery! Anyway was so excited to tell you I saw this same thermos on sale at JUSCO :-)

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...