Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out with 'my kids'...

They're so cute and funny that I must put them here to remind myself and them this makan trip... LOL!

'My kids' whom I've held lessons with since they were in Form One. Have not seen them as a group for the whole hols, except when we went swimming one night. So I thought we'd get together and sembang a bit to get ready for the coming year; get our alignment in place again...things of that sort. Must be well oiled to face the coming crucial year. Set our (their) goal posts....plan their future a bit. Twas a good time. Goals have been set...so, SHOOT!!!
Photobucket
We decided to go for a makan after our talk-talk session. These young gentlemen are so camera shy! This was before makan. Camera up....obstructions also up! See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Incidentally, they are all born in the year of the monkey!!!
Photobucket
And during makan...each time the camera came up...something would come up... or down!
Photobucket
In between, the body and head would twist and writhe....synchronized to the movement of the camera! One would think that these are tortured souls......
Photobucket
And after dinner was done....still no luck with a proper pose.... Aiya!!! Me not getting any proper pics for this outing.... 8( Habis makan still don't want to let me take proper pics.
Photobucket
Only consolation, the young lady of the group did not duck the camera.....boys will be boys!!!

Anyway, these 'kids' will always have a very, very special place in my heart. They've been with me for 4 years and they've become like my own... one is memang mine. The coming year will mark the 5th year! 4 years is a long time! 8) We've shared and weathered some interesting times together..... lotsa fond memories. I've seen them grow in every sense of the word. And I hope and wish for them the best life has to offer them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... how old ah?

btw, you teach what subject and which form?

AJ7 said...

2009 they'll be in F5. At school, I teach Eng....have taught F1-F6. For them, a rojak of subjects... thanks to them, I learned to teach the other subjects... 8) Truly an exercise of sharpening the mind.... LOL!

Broken?

Education in doldrums... An already broken education system given a really hard whack by Covid-19.  I used to read about pandemics, that a b...